• Dalton’s boys shot a 310 to win an 18-hole match against Northwest (316) and Christian Heritage (337) at Dalton Golf and Country Club,
Allen Behr shot a 2-over-par 74 to earn medalist honors and lead the Catamounts, who also received scoring rounds from Chris Kazmierski (77), William Duffie (79) and Jacob Brown (80).
Ethan Hayes shot a 76 to lead Northwest, which also received scoring rounds from Sam Speights (77), Silas Ledford (81) and Chad Flanders (82). Cole Townsend shot a 77 to lead Christian Heritage, which also received scoring rounds from A.J. Hooper (81), Blake Carver (89) and Kyle Stanley (90).
• Dalton girls 147, Northwest 150: In a nine-hole match at Nob North in Cohutta, Mable McKone shot an 8-over-par 44 to lead the Lady Cats, who also received scoring rounds from Ashleigh Peters (51) and Carson Roberts (52).
Marlee Bingham shot a 44 to tie McKone for medalist honors and lead the Lady Bruins, who also received scoring rounds from Alicia Cole (52) and Dallas Coker (54).
• Amber Lewis shot a 55 to earn medalist honors and lead Murray County’s girls to a nine-hole victory at Spring Lakes in Chatsworth.
Rebekah Wildes added a 63 — par was 37 — for the Lady Indians’ 118, which bested Model’s 129.
In the boys match, Model shot a 202 to finish ahead of the Indians (220), who were led by Dylan Hubbard’s 53. Brady Todd (54), Ethan Wright (56) and Donald King (57) also scored for Murray County.
• Cartersville boys 1, North Murray 0: The teams were tied at halftime and the Purple Hurricanes scored in the 55th minute on a free kick deep in North Murray (11-3, 10-1 Region 5-3A) territory.
Manuel Gonzalez had six saves for North Murray, which took eight shots on goal.
North Murray has three region matches left and is tied with Cartersville in the loss column. The Mountaineers’ next match is Friday at Coahulla Creek, which only has three league losses.
• Cartersville girls 3, North Murray 0: Amber Bandy made 18 saves in goal as the Lady Mountaineers (1-9, 1-9) fell on the road. Veronica Miranda had three shots on goal for North Murray, which trailed 2-0 at halftime.
n Ridgeland girls 0, Christian Heritage 0: No overtime was played as the Lady Lions moved to 1-7-1 with the non-region tie at home.
• Dalton JV boys 3, Southeast 0: Justin Macias scored twice for the Cats (6-1-1), while Kiko Rodriguez had the other goal plus an assist. Goalkeepers Samuel Fraire and Leuri Fraire combined for the shutout.