Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jerry Lewis McEntire, 49, 285 Oakland Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with terroristic threats and acts.
• Dallas Robert Patterson, 30, 1710 Keys Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony failure to appear.
• Mario A. Galdamez Quijano, 35, 313 Stanley St., Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault.
• William Tyson Lewallyn, 28, 96 Falcon Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Eton Police Department with obstruction of an officer, driving in violation of limited permit and DUI (third offense).
• Destiny Justine Vick, 24, 1034 Long Ave., Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure to maintain lane and failure to exercise due care while driving.