• Ringgold 3, Christian Heritage 2: Spencer Robbins pitched solidly for the Lions (3-4), but suffered a tough-luck loss on the road after receiving little support at the plate.
Robbins worked a complete game, allowing two earned runs on six hits with no walks and six strikeouts. But the Lions managed just three hits — Tre Mason was 2-for-3 with a double — and couldn’t finish a rally against Ringgold.
The Tigers struck for a run in the first and added two in the third, but the Lions scored both of their runs in the fifth.
Christian Heritage had the runner representing the tying run on base in the sixth but left him stranded.
The Lions’ home game against Trion, rained out on Monday, has been rescheduled for 3:30 p.m. today.
• Southeast’s game at Sonoraville, originally scheduled for Tuesday, will instead be played at 5:30 p.m. today.
• Coahulla Creek’s game at LaFayette, originally scheduled for Tuesday, will instead be played at 1 p.m. Saturday.
• Murray County did not report results from Tuesday’s scheduled home game against Chattooga by The Daily Citizen’s deadline.
• Northwest Whitfield’s boys are in fourth place after the opening round of North Geor-gia Invitational at Adairsville’s Barnsley Gardens.
The Bruins’ 354 points trail Peachtree Ridge (208), Roswell (322) and Harrison (341) in the 36-hole tournament, which finishes next Tuesday at The Farm Golf Club in Rocky Face. Dalton (353) is fifth while Christian Heritage (369) is ninth.
Ethan Hayes’ 10-over-par 82 led Northwest, which also had scoring rounds from Sam Speights (84), Chad Flanders (89) and Silas Ledford (90). For Christian Heritage, A.J. Hooper and Cole Townsend each shot 85, while Blake Carver (95) and Kyle Stanley (104) also scored.
Dalton did not report individual scores by The Daily Citizen’s deadline.
• Dalton girls 139, Northwest 162: Olga Fouche’s 6-over-par 42 was good for medalist honors and helped lead the Lady Cats to victory in the nine-hole match at Dalton Golf and Country Club.
Carson Roberts (45) and Mabel McKone (52) also scored for Dalton, while Northwest’s counting rounds came from Marlee Bingham (51), Alecia Cole (53) and Dallas Coker (58).
• Southeast boys 188, North Murray 204: Eric Sosebee shot a 6-over-par 42 to lead the Raiders to victory in nine-hole play at Indian Trace in Chatsworth.
Also scoring for Southeast were Andrew Head (45), Jackie Stephens (48) and Cameron Maynard (53).
The Mountaineers’ Adrian Patino shot a 41 to earn medalist honors. Luke Bearden (52), Zach Sanford (53) and Jacob Sexton (58) also scored for North Murray.
• North Murray’s girls shot a 147 at Calhoun Elks, besting Gordon Central’s 188. Coahulla Creek and Lakeview-Fort Ogle- thorpe each only had two golfers, one short of the number required for a team score.
Jocelyn Blair shot a 3-over-par 37 for the Lady Mountaineers, while Dara Dople (54) and Tillie Hughes (56) also scored.
Scoring for the Lady Colts were Abbi Tate (53) and Presley Whitfield (66).