Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. FOUND ALIVE, A DECADE AFTER DISAPPEARANCE
Three women who went missing are found in a Cleveland home, and a man was arrested. “I’m free,” one of the women told a 911 dispatcher.
2. ISRAELI AIRSTRIKE SENDS MESSAGE NOT JUST IN MIDEAST
For the West, the attack offers another compelling argument that the Syrian war must be brought to an end.
3. FORMER TOP US DIPLOMAT FAULTS BENGHAZI RESPONSE
He tells Congress that more aggressive military action might have prevented the attack that killed two CIA security officers.
4. SENATE PASSES BILL TO END TAX-FREE INTERNET SHOPPING
The measure, though, faces stiff opposition in the House, where some lawmakers view it as a tax increase.
5. WHERE A BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECT MIGHT BE BURIED
Out-of-state cemeteries have offered to take Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s remains, but his mother wants the body returned to Russia.
6. HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR A DEADLY INFERNO TO ENGULF A LIMO
The driver says no more than 3 minutes passed from the first sign of smoke to a raging blaze that killed five women.
7. THE CASE AGAINST AN ALLEGED AUSCHWITZ GUARD
German prosecutors say anyone who worked at a death camp can be charged with accessory to murder. Hans Lipschis says he served as a cook.
8. ‘BROOD II’ EMERGES
That’s what scientists are calling the invasion of cicadas that will crawl from the soil on the East Coast. But relax, they’re harmless.
9. GRAMMY WINNER GETS 3-MONTH SENTENCE
Lauryn Hill paid back more than $900,000 in taxes, but still owes interest and penalties.
10. ‘LIKE BEING 8 YEARS OLD AGAIN’
Alex Rodriguez is back on the field, practicing for the first time since surgery on his left hip almost four months ago.