Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Vickie Lynn Black, 49, 156 Lower Dug Gap Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by Georgia State Patrol with aggravated stalking, DUI, harassing phone calls and improper lane change.
• Dennis Randall Carroll, 44, 44 Oak Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with DUI (alcohol/drugs) and driving while license suspended or revoked.
• Phillip James Davenport, 38, 139 Thomas Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with disorderly conduct and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Arthur Noel Quezada, 18, 606 Macon St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with theft by taking (larceny, theft of auto), possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, possession of drug-related objects (third offense) and removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal.
• Rhonda Mae Rogers, 40, 1611 Old CCC Camp Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence), third degree cruelty to children, driving while license suspended or revoked and unlawful conduct during a 911 call.
• Samuel Swafford, 26, 13 Brittany Circle, Buckhead, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with first degree forgery; possession, display or use of any false or altered identification; carrying a concealed weapon; possession of a schedule II drug; possession to distribute a schedule I or II drug; possession of less than an ounce of marijuana; being a fugitive from justice; possession of tools for the commission of a crime; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; willful obstruction of law officers; unlawful for inmate to possess any gun; and giving a false name, address or date of birth to a law officer.