Well, they’ve finally done it. The socialists have officially taken over this country. And, I don’t mean temporarily. I mean, for like forevermore. So, welcome to the USSA, the Union of Socialist States of America.
Look at the demographics of the Nov. 6, 2012 election.
Voting for Obama were: single women (67 percent), blacks (93 percent), Asians (73 percent), Latinos (71 percent), young people (60 percent), Supreme Court Justices (56 percent), Hollywood air heads (99 percent) and dead people (100 percent).
Obama won the popular vote by only a few million, but he won the electoral college in a massacre, 332-206. What an incredible coalition. How can they ever be defeated? Unfortunately, they can’t. The socialists now own America.
During the next four years, Obama will, between vacations and soirees, continue his mission of destroying America and giving free stuff to as many people as possible.
In 2016, Hillary will win in a landslide and rule for eight years. By 2024, liberals will have 75 percent of the citizenry receiving government handouts. They could run a zombie and win.
A few observations about the USSA’s future:
1) I wonder if it bothers liberals at all, deep down in the gut, that their Commander-in-Chief, (figuratively) hid under his desk in the White House on 9/11 while Americans were being slaughtered in Benghazi, Libya.
2) Concerning the 61 million Americans who went for Obama, I’m sure that a huge percentage of them were simply voting against Romney personally or his platform. But, what is it that the rest of them were voting for?
3) Again, as in 2008, the axis of evil (California, New York, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois) amassed 171 electoral votes for Obama. Meanwhile, 26 states went for Obama and 24 for Romney. How is it again that the electoral college protects the little states?
4) The unemployment rate will continue to drop precipitously during Obama’s second term. Not because people are actually going back to work mind you, but because Obama’s sycophants will just continue to cook the books by deleting workers from the labor force.
5) If the Republican Party nominates the despicable turncoat, Chris Christie, in 2016, I will vote for Hillary myself.
6) The socialist nation is, of course, ultimately doomed. When the ever-shrinking provider class can no longer provide for the ever-expanding recipient class, the whole mess will collapse. I wonder if there will be anything left of the pre-socialist America when the collapse occurs.