Let’s forget for the moment a handful of Obama’s incredible fiascoes:
1) The near trillion dollar stimulus package which became nothing more than a personal Obama slush fund.
2) The grossly misnamed Affordable Care Act which will ultimately destroy the best health care system in the world.
3) The pathetic mishandling of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico during which Obama rejected help from other nations which had the equipment and expertise to expedite the cleanup.
4) The persecution of conservative groups by the Internal Revenue Service.
5) The invasive and pervasive spying on Americans by the National Security Agency.
6) The “Red Line” disaster in Syria in which Assad used internationally banned chemical weapons to kill his own people. Obama did nothing.
7) The other “Red Line” disaster in Iran. Obama, who said he would not let Iran get nuclear weapons, caved at the end like he always does. Iran will gets it nuke in the near future and likely drop it on Israel shortly thereafter.
8) The Solyndra insanity whereby 500 million taxpayer dollars were just thrown away.
9) The never-ending foot dragging on the Keystone Pipeline project, thus preventing the creation of thousands of jobs.
10) The Benghazi scandal. What in the world was Obama doing that night when Americans were being killed in Libya? Sleeping? Playing cards? Watching the golf channel? Packing for the Las Vegas fundraiser? What?
11) The still wretched state of the U.S. economy.
12) The unconscionable performance of the Department of Veterans Affairs, letting veterans suffer and die while their names lay dormant on secret waiting lists. Obama said six years ago he would fix this.
Ah, yes. Put all these things aside. After all, what difference does it make? He’ll be gone in a couple of years.
But wait. Don’t forget Obama’s quintessential mission to “fundamentally transform America,” by which he really meant “fundamentally destroy America.”
So here’s what difference it makes: Obama with his “I’ve got a pen and a phone” dictatorship mentality can still do an incredible amount of damage in the remainder of his second term.
Witness his latest imperial and illegal act, the trading of one Sgt. Bergdahl, a likely deserter, for five of the most dangerous radical Islamic terrorists held at Guantanamo Bay. How many Americans will die down the road as a result of the release of these Taliban butchers? And, when that happens, who will hold Obama accountable?