Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Brian Oneal Jones, 32, 1024 Forsythe St., Toledo, Ohio, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with bringing stolen property into state, fugitive from justice, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, possession and use of drug-related objects, a safety belt violation and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
• Beth Ann Lloid, 27, 19 Lamb Drive, Ringgold, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, driving without a license, open container in vehicle, DUI and a seat belt violation.
• Orlando Dejuan Lykes, 34, 5415 Beulah Ave., Chattanooga, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with simple battery (family violence) and cruelty to a child.
• Jose Natividad Martinez, 60, 608 Northview Drive, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI.
• Gerald Wayne Shaw, 54, 1226 Leonard Bridge Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with discharging a firearm while under the influence, aggravated assault and reckless conduct.
• Arthur Noel Quezada, 18, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with theft of an automobile, DUI (multiple substances) and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.