Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Ralph Conrad Graves Jr., 44, 531 Gunstock Creek Road, Ellijay, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with drug-related objects, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, speeding, an open container violation and DUI.
• Michael James Hamby, 49, 454 River Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Eton Police Department with failure to drive within a single lane, DUI and an open container in vehicle.
• William Lara, 22, 1220 Skyview Drive-6, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence, first offense), interference with government property and willful obstruction of law officers.
• Isabelle Yolanda Seay, 31, 4196 Brown Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth, DUI, endangerment of a child under 14 (DUI), failure to drive within a single lane and a seat belt violation.
• Katie Ruth Wilkey, 66, 407 Roberts St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault and criminal trespass.
• Jerald Eugene Anderson, 23, 104 Lower Mill Creek Road, Rocky Face, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with sale of or intent to sell marijuana, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of a felony and possession and use of drug-related objects.
• Brandon Joseph Garner, 19, 1 Cedar Hill Apartments-40, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession and use of drug-related objects.