Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Sara Shai Cantrell, 20, 325 N. Sixth Ave., Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of hydrocodone.
• Toni Jeanne Smartt, 34, 4019 Nottingham Drive, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with attempt or conspiracy to commit violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act.
• William Edward Cox, 41, 3897 Ga. Highway 225 N., Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Eton Police Department with possession of meth, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, driving while license is suspended or revoked and a turn signal violation.
• Mario Hernandez-Garcia, 18, 837 Threadmill Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI under age 21; furnishing, purchasing or possession of alcohol by a minor; a brake lights or turn signal violation and driving without a valid license.
• Ruben Bejar Sandoval Jr., 34, 10104 Ga. Highway 225 S., Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Chatsworth Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Cameron Blake Taylor, 21, 11 W. Vann Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Chatsworth Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.