Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Alaniz Edgar Eberardo, 40, 1516 Sane Road, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with selling meth.
• Tiffiny Nicole Loveless, 32, 659 Viola Way, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with selling meth.
• Shanna Marie Gouge, 24, 418 Jim Petty Road, Crandall, was charged Thursday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with DUI and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Joseph James Kinsey, 25, 325 Keith St., Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with probation violation, use of communication facilities in a drug transaction and manufacturing or possession to distribute an imitation controlled substance.
• Alex Munez-Lopez, 20, 724 Highway 293, Emerson, was held in the Whitfield County jail Thursday for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
• Michael David Paul Phillips, 45, 2232 Dunseath Ave., Atlanta, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of a schedule 2 drug, possession of a schedule 4 drug, possession of meth and possession and use of drug-related objects.
• Paul William Rogers, 51, 611 Park Canyon Drive, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with possession and use of drug-related objects.