Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Brandon Aaron Bigham, 28, 3131 Chattanooga Road, Rocky Face, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of a schedule IV drug, driving on a suspended license and following too closely.
• Stephanie Raina Camp, 33, 323 Middleton Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with obstruction of a law enforcement officer, reckless driving and DUI.
• Daniel Ray Sherrill, 34, 1121 Riverbend Drive, No. 2, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts and simple battery.
• Noe Lopez-VillaFuerte, 41, 417 Claude St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, speeding, a tail light violation, failure to maintain lane and open container of alcohol.
• Melanie Kaye Scott, 37, 8 Southern Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, DUI child endangerment and failure to maintain lane.