Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Gregory James Brock, 28, 244 Caisson Way-38, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts.
• Howard Edward Overby, 52, 1006 Dude St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with being a fugitive from justice.
• Sherona Renae Sellers, 24, 117 Ovie Drive, LaFayette, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with felony theft by shoplifting.
• Jose Refugo Ramirez, 23, 426 Fourth Ave., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, an open container violation and failure to maintain lane.
• Cesar Rodriguez-Mendiola, 20, 1488 Heather Way, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, furnishing/purchasing/possession of alcohol by a minor, probation violation, reckless driving and driving without a valid license.