Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Ray Junior Bowen, 40, 342 Stacy Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Varnell Police Department with DUI-drugs.
• Daniel Timothy Crader, 41, 635 Goodhope Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI, violation of conditions of limited driving permit and failure to stop at a stop sign.
• Estaban Doyle Flanagan, 21, 900 Lake St.-9, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault and cruelty to animals.
• Rafael Angel Graulau, 24, 618 Fourth Ave.-3, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with two counts of felony failure to appear.
• Andrew Hughes, 27, 2086 Mill Creek Church St., Rocky Face, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with simple battery (family violence) and false imprisonment.
• James Christopher Owens, 39, 19 Sunrise Drive, LaFayette, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI-drugs; operating a motor vehicle while registration is suspended, revoked or canceled; and failure to maintain lane.
• Tina Renee Sampson, 47, 1774 Stonepoint Circle, Rocky Face, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession and use of drug-related objects and an open container violation.
• Ruben Toribio-Pineda, 30, 39 Amber Way, Cartersville, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Sam Daniel Jr., 53, 955 S. Grove Blvd.-98, Kingsland, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with battery (family violence, first offense) and criminal trespass.
• Daniel Richard Payne, 45, 3004 Kinnamon Drive, Cohutta, was charged Tuesday by the Varnell Police Department with battery (family violence, first offense).