Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Teresa Dianne Moore, 44, 4180 Browns Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, failure to maintain lane and running a red light.
• Melissa Brooke Flaherty, 32, 2073 Freeport Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with trafficking cocaine.
• Robert Lee Jackson III, 19, 4604 13th Ave., Chattanooga, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct, willful obstruction of law officers and possession of a knife or firearm during the commission of a felony.
• Michael J. Stratton, 31, 2901 Underwood Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, driving too fast for conditions and speeding.
• Freddie Tibbs, 17, 410 Van Circle 1, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure to maintain lane, violation of instruction permit and furnish, purchase or possession of alcohol by a minor.