Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Health Lee Rhymer, 40, 2119 Lower King’s Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, an open container violation and failure to maintain a lane.
• Amy Regina Steinbeck, 49, 115 Felker Circle, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and driving on the wrong side of the road.
• Darrell Wayne Abercrombie, 39, 339 White Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, driving while license suspended or revoked, failure to drive in a single lane and driving without headlights when required.
• Brandy Lynn Clearly, 37, 92 Jonathan Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by Georgia State Patrol with DUI, driving while unlicensed and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Brennan Tyler Hamilton, 21, 210 Overland Trail, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and probation violation (misdemeanor).
• Olimpia Jimenez, 20, 712 Olivia Drive, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, possession of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct, driving while license suspended or revoked and an open container violation.