Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Kaleb Clay Boling, 23, 202 Carter Stealey Road, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Gerardo Isaias Cruz, 20, 1320 Morris St., No. 119, Dalton, was placed on hold Friday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Barry Eugene Mercer, 46, 2902 Old Chattanooga Road, Rocky Face, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with use of communication facilities in a drug transaction, possession to distribute meth, possession of cocaine, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, trafficking meth, possession of a firearm or knife in the commission of a felony and conspiracy to commit a felony.
• Seigna Marie Reed, 24, 3273 W. Cove Drive, Chickamauga, was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with burglary in the first degree.
• Yesman Rodriguez, 29, 517 Lester Ave., Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with battery, willful obstruction of law officers and two charges of a child support violation.
• Crystal Antoinette Molina, 30, 706 Vernon Drive, No. 1, Tunnel Hill, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth and probation violation felony.