Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• John Brien Bush, 22, 112 Drivers Lane, Cohutta, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with first degree burglary and theft by deception.
• Tyler Juney Shane Cartwright, 20, 904 Beaverdale Road N.E., Dalton, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (drugs) and speeding.
• Norman Johnson, 23, 980 Jones St.-3, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI (drugs), failure to maintain lane and driving without a valid license.
• Jerry Albert Jump, 27, 510 Underwood St.-40C, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with two counts of sale of or intent to sell marijuana.
• Patel Sanjaykumar, 40, 31 Spring Mart Drive, Cartersville, was placed on hold Friday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Devon Elijah Wyatt, 18, 4044 Tibbs Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth and loitering/fighting/disorderly conduct/impeding traffic.
• Breanna Duckworth, 23, 1688 Stoney Point Circle, Rocky Face, was charged Saturday by the Varnell Police Department with DUI.