Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Chanda Kay Ashe, 29, 948 Smyrna Circle, Chatsworth was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with battery and child support.
• Enrique Cardenas, 45, 2160 Arbordale Place No. 60, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with entering a vehicle with the intent to commit theft or felony and theft by deception.
• Gary Lee Cross, 33, 1300 Ludie St., Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault, theft by taking (larceny), theft by receiving a stolen vehicle, probation violation, willful obstruction of law officers and driving while license suspended or revoked.
• Raymundo Hurtado-Lazarin, 31, 143 Richardson Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with rape (strong arm), DUI, driving without a license, failure to maintain lane and laying drag or reckless conduct with a vehicle.
• Scotty James Jordan, 35, 2907 E. Walnut Ave., Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI and operating a vehicle while registration is suspended, revoked or canceled.
• Rocky Lloyd Williams Jr., 20, 1885 Browns Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by Georgia State Patrol with sale of meth.
• Humberto Hernandez-Davila, 30, 903 Grandfield, No. 8, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure to appear and driving without a valid license.
• Donnie Lynn Kendrick Jr., 55, 1950 Beaverdale Road -D, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than one ounce of marijuana, probation violation, alteration of license plates, driving while license is suspended or revoked, windshield and windshield wiper violation and operating a vehicle without proper tag or decal (not registering a vehicle within 30 days).