— Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Crystal Nell Byars, 28, 329 LeSabre Blvd., Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of drug-related objects; failure to keep drugs in original container; DUI less safe; failure to drive within a single lane; and purchase, possession or control of hydrocodone, meth, oxycontin and dextroamphetamine.
• Tanessa Maria Cooper, 29, 2916 Five Springs Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts, violation of a family violence order and DUI.
• Tamara Nicole English, 26, 203 N. Center St., Tunnel Hill, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, a headlights violation, improper lane change or usage and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Dany Escobar, 27, 200 45th St. N.E.- 49, Fort Payne, Ala., was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and a headlights violation.
• James Lee Patterson, 47, 482 Izlar Way, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth and possession and use of drug-related objects.