Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Ivan Rodriguez, 17, 279 Satterfield Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug-related objects.
• Jeremy Wayne Tate, 36, 1116 Willowdale Road, No. 624, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, failure to maintain lane, open container of alcohol and striking a fixed object.
• Jesus Barrientos-Bermudez, 58, 642 Macon St., Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and open container of alcohol.
• Daer Almodova, 29, 110 Scenic Valley Place, No. 23, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, reckless driving, failure to stop at a stop sign, illegal stopping, standing or parking outside a business, driving without insurance and operating a vehicle without a proper tag.
• Ian Lamont Overton, 34, 220 Riderwood Drive, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI.