Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jonathon Dean Dykes, 22, 10 Jeremy Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by state parole with DUI, misdemeanor probation violation, parole violation, felony fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, two counts of failure to maintain lane, an open container violation, a safety belt violation, driving without a valid license and making an improper U-turn.
• Donald Vester Hartline, 50, 313 Highpoint Drive, Chickamauga, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony failure to appear.
• Richard Charles Hollman, 63, 5962 Zebulon Road-227, Macon, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of a schedule 4 drug, possession of a schedule 2 drug, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI (drugs) and an open container violation.
• Mario Martinez-Cervantes, 38, 1339 Tilton Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with child molestation.
• Clinton Quarles III, 40, 135 Quarles Road, Crandall, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of tools for the commission of crime.