Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Toby Eric Burch, 39, 663 Beaverdale Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of tools for the commission of crime (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act).
• Brandon Edward Craig, 27, 414 Regal Drive, Tunnel Hill, was charged Monday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, driving too fast for conditions, duty upon striking a fixed object, failure to report an accident and failure to maintain lane.
• Audrey Lee Silvers, 37, 180 E. Vann Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Chatsworth Police Department with battery.
• Timothy Adam Thomason, 32, 4959 Ga. Highway 52 Alternate, Lot J, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with first degree cruelty to children.
• Jerome Shane Young, 34, 3921 Tibbs Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with second degree criminal damage to property and felony probation violation.
• Joshua Clayton Corfitzson, 26, 177 Buck Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession and use of drug-related objects.