Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Justin Lee Vick, 23, 803 Green Road, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Chatsworth Police Department with interference with an emergency call, simple battery (family violence), false imprisonment and criminal damage to property in the second degree.
• Salomon Aguilera-Calderon, 17, 1305 Pine Hill Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by Georgia State Patrol with DUI, furnishing, purchase and possession of alcohol by a minor, driving too fast for conditions, failure to maintain lane and an open container violation.
• John Stacy McDaniels, 48, 4356 Berry Bennett Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Chatsworth Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and having an expired vehicle tag or decal.
• Michael Antonio Rangel, 25, 1802 Shadow Lane, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of marijuana.
• Gregory Alex Reese, 48, 255 Jackson Kinnamon, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, purchase, possession or control of hydrocodone, possession of meth with intent to distribute, possession of drug-related objects, driving while license suspended or revoked, turning without signals, reckless driving, fleeing or attempting to elude police and failure to drive within a single lane.