Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Michael Allen Barlow Sr., 62, 200 Lumkin Way, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession to distribute a schedule 1 or 2 drug and possession of a schedule 2 drug.
• Alexavier Tremayne Burse, 23, 248 New Prospect Road, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts and a windshield tint violation.
• Rembert David Greeson, 21, 234 Lowland Road, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault.
• Juan Montalvo-Ramirez, 46, 606 Lesley Drive-B, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault, battery (family violence), simple battery (family violence) and disorderly conduct.
• Ramon Rodriguez Jr., 33, 501 McCharles St.-15, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with interference with government property, possession to distribute meth, possession of meth, possession of tools for the commission of crime, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a knife or firearm during the commission of a felony, use of a firearm by a convicted felon during a crime, willful obstruction of law officers, a headlights violation, speeding, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, failure to stop at a stop sign, driving without a valid license, a seat belt violation, failure to maintain lane, driving too fast for conditions, a taillights violation, a windshield tint violation, improper lane change or usage, hit and run and reckless driving.
• Jasmine Denise Shumake, 25, 1318 N. Orchard Knob St., Chattanooga, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with bail jumping and failure to appear.
• Clinton Michael Delane Smith, 24, 4918 E. Armuchee Road, LaFayette, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI (drugs), three counts of running a red light and reckless driving.
• Randy Lee Keeler, 42, 1701 Westside Circle, Rocky Face, was charged Tuesday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (drugs).