Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Cresandra Larine Cappuccio, 40, 150 Rustic View Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with driving while unlicensed, DUI and failure to drive within a single lane.
• William Mark Chesser III, 18, 3418 Chattanooga Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Friday by the Eton Police Department with speeding, underage consumption and DUI.
• Rafael Alvarez, 21, 861 Cherokee Estate Road N.E., Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI and reckless driving.
• Susan Renee Watson, 43, 1204 Shadow Ridge, Tunnel Hill, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with theft by taking and possession of hydrocodone.
• Chelsea Glynn Williams, 23, 304 Magnolia Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, no license on person and operating a motor vehicle while registration is suspended, revoked or canceled.