Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Saul Alfaro-Sanchez, 34, 510 Mosedale Drive, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, driving while license is suspended of revoked, an open container violation, passing vehicles in opposite directions/driving on the wrong side and operating a motor vehicle without a proper tag or decal.
• Michael Anthony Everette, 48, 2318 Cleveland Highway, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and an open container violation.
• Laura Ann Hawkins, 45, 142 Dude St., Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s office with felony theft by receiving stolen vehicle; felony probation violation; giving a false name, address or date of birth to a law officer, possession and use of drug-related objects; and an open container violation.
• Randall Lee Carnes, 31, 145 Etna Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with a turning violation and DUI.
• Thomas Vance Melton, 38, 401 Barbara Ave.-C, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated stalking.
• Martin Valenzuela-Ornelas Jr., 25, 1202 Georgian Place-1, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with probation violation, simple assault (family violence), cruelty to a child and willful obstruction of law officers.
• Vladislar Vezumski, 25, no address listed, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with burglary (non-residence), criminal trespass, DUI, driving without a valid license, impeding the flow of traffic and being a pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs.