Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Phillip Lamar Austin, 52, 14 Brook Knoll Court-2, Cartersville, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony failure to appear.
• Hoyt Lamar Black, 43, 348 Mason Road, Crandall, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with discharging a firearm while under the influence, aggravated assault (family violence) and battery (family violence).
• Martin Gonzalez, 23, 601 Main St., Acworth, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Robbi Maureen McCoy, 38, 1144 Beaumont Road, Ringgold, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of a schedule 4 drug, possession of a schedule 2 drug, possession of meth, possession of tools for the commission of crime and speeding.
• Bonifacio Mendez Lopez, 29, Cartersville, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Juan Miguel-Reyes, 28, 202 Ludie St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with 10 counts of first degree forgery and 10 counts of manufacturing false identification documents.
• Ralph Alan Black, 55, 1208 Vanderbilt Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with criminal trespass and possession of drug-related objects.
• Justin Wade Dunn, 27, 2287 Dawnville Beaverdale Road, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony failure to appear.