Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Michael Alan Bierlein, 28, 131 Elbert St., Eton, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with open container in vehicle, failure to register vehicle, failure to drive within a single lane and DUI.
• Steve Edwin Calhoun, 59, 50 Sunflower Court, Ellijay, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Angela Michelle Elrod, 42, 254 Center Hill Church Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with failure to drive within a single lane, DUI, open container in vehicle, driving on the wrong side of the road, failure to stop at a stop sign and no use of turn signals.
• Joseph Dale Johnson, 41, 1306 Underwood St.-203, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with sale of or intent to sell marijuana.
• Joseph Starks, 27, 8970 Highway 225 S., Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with theft by shoplifting and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Roberto Vigil-Jimenez, 43, 142 Green Road, Calhoun, was placed on hold Sunday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Clifford Anthony Reynolds, 21, 2800 Hall Chapel Road, Crandall, was charged Monday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (drugs/alcohol) and failure to drive within a single lane.