Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Javier Capetillo Jr., 22, 203 Pine Grove Drive South, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, a tag light violation and failure to maintain lane.
• Jody Ray Baliles, 35, 971 Cherokee Estate Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, possession of meth, possession of tools for the commission of a crime and driving without insurance.
• Robert Davis, 60, 329 Norton Bridge Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Malinda Kay Ellard, 31, 210 Cheyenne Trail, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth, a probation violation, possession of drug-related objects and giving false information.
• Jeremy Matthew Owenby, 24, 514 Shamrock Drive, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth and possession of drug-related objects.