Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Chris Roger Defore, 42, 220 Rebel Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts, aggravated assault and first degree burglary.
• Charles Leeroy Chandler, 36, 1200 James St.-21, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of meth.
• Juan Matias-Jose, 18, 410 Quillian St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with statutory rape of an alleged victim of 14 or 15 years old.
• Lisa Renee Skinner, 45, 1776 Spring Place Smyrna Road, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth, two counts of failure to appear, unlawful for an inmate to possess a controlled substance and loitering/fighting/disorderly conduct/impeding traffic.
• Jeremy Edward Smith, 35, 7407 Mountain Lane, Knoxville, Tenn., was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with public drunkenness, failure to comply with sex offender requirements and obstruction of an officer by threat or violence.
• Nikolaus James Von Thaden, 28, 1633 Mount Vernon Road, Rocky Face, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of meth, operating a motor vehicle while registration is suspended/revoked/canceled and driving too fast for conditions.