Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Hugo Ralomo Morales, 48, 129 Duncan Drive, Cartersville, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Heather Erlene Ray, 27, 3401 Discover Lane, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with burglary.
• Christine Michelle Rodriguez, 41, 118 Joliet Way, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with felony probation violation, simple battery and shoplifting.
• Anibal Sanchez, 20, 1225 Coogler St., Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI (under 21 years old), driving while license is suspended or revoked, reckless driving, driving too fast for conditions and furnishing/purchasing/possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Matthew Allen Short, 44, 1088 Will Evans Road, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with child molestation.
• Gary Robin Kirkland, 48, 2081 Freeport Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, no insurance, operating a motor vehicle without a proper tag or decal, driving without a valid license, an open container violation and failure to maintain lane.
• Roy Andrew Thomason, 22, 831 Tunnel Hill Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Wednesday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI (drugs).