Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Ethan Bradley Davis, 20, 5028 Highway 52 Alternate, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with underage consumption and DUI.
• David Brent Jackson, 24, 510 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., C, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault.
• Michael Christopher Lee, 42, 594 McCharles St., No. 4, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault, burglary and criminal trespass.
• Gabriella Garcia Montoya, 23, 169 Owltown Road, Ellijay, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI.
• Jacob Lee Norris, 27, 903 Grandview Place, B6, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Rickey Dean Patterson, 47, 350 Caylor Road, Crandall, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with operation of a vehicle with an improper plate, open container of alcohol, DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Jonathan Bryant Roberts, 28, 365 Brunswick Way, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, obstruction of law enforcement officers, failure to maintain lane and hit and run.