The Daily Citizen
Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jesus Gomez-Soto, 39, 105 South Ave., Cartersville, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Brandon Michael Hill, 29, 936 Mount Vernon Road, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI (drugs).
• Jose Luis Medina-Mojica, 33, 210 Northwoods Circle-19, Dalton, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Rachel Elaine Patterson, 61, 106 N. Rainsong Road, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with identity theft fraud and financial exploitation of an elderly person.
• Rocky Lloyd Williams Jr., 21, 341 Riviera Blvd., Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of meth, possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of crime.