Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jeremy Lance Benton, 34, 136 Pine Wood Drive, Rock Spring, was charged Thursday by the Georgia State Patrol with driving while license is suspended or revoked, driving too fast for conditions, DUI (drugs, alcohol), failure to drive within a single lane and a safety belt violation.
• Joshua Daniel Brookshire, 33, 1103 McFarland-310, Rossville, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence, first offense) and kidnapping.
• Ernest Patrick Cordova, 47, 143 N. Broadway St., Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated battery.
• Jacqueline Kristina Casey-Hart, 42, Armuchee, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, failure to maintain lane and failure as a driver to exercise due care.
• Zylas Mark Hamilton, 20, 4313 Polly Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts and criminal trespass.