Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• George Edward Harkless, 35, 503 Red Bird St.-1, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony probation violation and a child support violation.
• Natasha Deanna Rymer, 33, 61 Beedie Road, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Stevie Lee Walkey, 45, 2109 Millican Lane, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with two counts of aggravated assault with a gun and two counts of terroristic threats and acts.
• Jose Manuel Magana-Rangel, 45, 1034 Connector Drive, Dalton, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Angelica Rodriguez, 39, 123 Rolling Hill Road, Chatsworth, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail by ICE.