Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jacob Allen Dean Conry, 23, 2949 Carol Circle, Rocky Face, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with simple battery against a pregnant person or a person 65 years of age or older and criminal trespass.
• Mitchell Carson Cope, 35, 289 Forest Hill Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts and criminal trespass.
• James Dale Galloway II, 38, 130 Dally Cove Road, Ranger, was charged Monday by the Chatsworth Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Edgar Omar Moctezuma-Castillo, 23, 33 Austin Ave., Marietta, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Ricardo Padilla, 23, 209 Beulah Drive, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with first degree forgery.
• Robert Gerald Stokes, 37, 3241-B Hurricane Road, Rocky Face, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with felony probation violation and loitering/prowling.
• Tiffanie Elaine Jones, 25, 7455 Ga. Highway 2, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth, willful obstruction of law officers, obstruction of an officer by threat or violence and an open container violation.