Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Leonardo Morales Abarca, 30, 34 Woodland Road, Cartersville, was placed on hold Wednesday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Michael Blane Anderson, 18, 139 Classic Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of marijuana and theft by taking.
• Joseph Bernard Beaver, 37, 509 N. Selvidge St., Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, driving while license is suspended or revoked and following too closely.
• Edna Duncan, 60, 424 Ridgeview Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony theft by taking.
• Nathan Jade Flores, 18, 3031 Five Springs Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Georgia State Patrol with failure to appear on traffic charges, DUI, willful obstruction of law officers, speeding, failure to maintain lane, reckless driving, felony fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer and running a red light.
• Tamara Michelle Sullivan, 38, 940 Corvette Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with two counts of felony failure to appear.
• Ralph Thomas Ledford, 43, 1314 Ludie St., Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with robbery, battery (family violence, first offense), battery, theft by taking and criminal trespass.