Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Eric Jehrome Bailey, 28, 2891 Brown Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a drug-related object and possession/purchase/control of a controlled substance.
• Jerry Woodrow Cornette IV, 23, 4718 Dogwood Valley Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (drugs), two counts of DUI (endangering a child while under the influence of drugs) and failure to register vehicle.
• Eduardo Rivera Gattorno, 47, 4112 Dodds Ave., Chattanooga, was placed on hold Friday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Angela Marie Mayville, 34, 671 Melear Road, Bowden, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony bail jumping and two counts of felony failure to appear.
• Ellse Wanita Street, 25, 729 McGhee Place, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault and cruelty to a child.
• Shawntia Davis, 24, no address listed, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Norman Johnson, 23, 980 Jones St.-3, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure of driver to exercise due care, driving without a valid license, following too closely and failure to maintain lane.
• Tequila Yvonne Porter, 25, 1217 Castle Valley Way, Knoxville, Tenn., was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and an open container violation.
• Whitney Anne Thompson, 26, 115 Bradley St., Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of meth, DUI, failure to appear, a safety belt violation and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Daniel Floyd Welch, 30, 221 Hill View Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Saturday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of meth.