Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Isaias Bernardo Antonio-Hernandez, 28, 1500 Patterson Hill, Dalton, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Salvador Maravilla-Flores, 42, no address listed, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Tammy Gail Reid, 40, 730 Timber Lake Drive, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with drugs not in original container, possession of a schedule 2 drug, DUI, DUI-endangering a child and improper use of a handicap parking space.
• Mario Reynosa-Perez, 29, 1010 Georgia Ave., Cedartown, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Carlos Alberto Villegas-Pantoja, 33, 1513 Thistle Drive, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, failure to maintain lane, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, driving without a valid license and improper lane change or usage.
• David Ricky Wright, 40, 129 Noble Road, Fairview, N.C., was charged Thursday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth and theft by bringing stolen property into the state.
• James Robert Brown, 52, 4338 Old Dixie Highway, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to yield when entering or crossing a roadway.