Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Joshua Davis Levi Carter, 26, 826 Henderson Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with theft by taking, probation violation and giving a false name, address or date of birth to a law officer.
• Fred Adams Collins, 35, 148 Old Piney Road, Armuchee, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault, manufacture of marijuana, possession of marijuana, willful obstruction of law officers, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, hit and run, reckless driving and use of communications facilities in drug transactions.
• Kenneth Alan Conklin, 34, 118 Herron St. A, Fort Oglethorpe, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault against an officer, simple battery, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.
• Jeffery Todd Hawkins, 24, 1970 Norton Bridge Road, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with stalking and terroristic threats and acts.
• Nicholas Paul Campo, 36, 310 Mosser Drive, Lafayette, La.,was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI.
• Adam Bennett Hall, 34, 219 Victory Drive, Calhoun, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a schedule 3 drug, possession of a schedule 4 drug, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of crime (drugs).