Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jimmy James Coran, 34, 113 Floodtown Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with sale of meth.
• Adam William Gentry, 19, 2122 Holly Terrace, No. 10, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI, possession of drug related objects and driving on a suspended license.
• Gregory Lamont Whitmire, 57, 1200 James St., No. 12, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with terroristic threats and acts and simple assault (family violence).
• Lindsey Denise Young, 21, 3140 Hunters Hill Road, Nashville, Tenn., was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, speeding and a seat belt violation.
• Thomas Kenneth Dodd Jr., 28, 2106 Club Drive, Apt. 2, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Eton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Wesley Tipton, 24, 7605 Davidson Road, Chattanooga, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI and open container of alcohol.