Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Paul Bryan Beasley, 54, 162 Forest Way, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of meth, possession of meth to distribute, felony probation violation and possession of tools for the commission of crime.
• Ernesto Vasquez-Cruz, 31, 724 Ga. Highway 293, Emerson, was placed on hold Friday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Gary Banks, 47, no address listed, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, willful obstruction of law officers, failure to maintain lane and failure to report an accident.
• Charles Ray Guess, 58, 4243 S. Jimmy Drive, Rocky Face, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI.
• Oscar Lua-Barragan, 27, 109 Barbara Ruth Drive, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, four counts of duty upon striking an unattended vehicle, a tail lights violation, reckless driving and failure to maintain lane.
• Ivey Margaret McReynolds, 20, 474 Horseshoe Way-1102, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence, first offense), cruelty to a child and furnishing, purchase or possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Natasha Teirra Wade, 27, 1388 Ga. 41 N.-E2, Calhoun, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and a headlights violation.