Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jason Matthew Cantrell, 38, 521 Bud Holland Road, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of meth.
• Naeem Chaudary, 42, 3 Boxwood Lane, Rome, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• James Wright Knox, 74, 1200 Autumn Court-4, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, being a fugitive from justice, driving without a valid license and failure to maintain lane.
• Arturo Martinez-Maldonado, 17, 1320 E. Morris St.-216, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with burglary (forced entry, dwelling).
• Indalfer Monje Torres, 29, 5801 Kingsport Way, Atlanta, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail by ICE.
• Teodoro Monje Torres, 39, 5801 Kingsport Way, Atlanta, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail by ICE.
• Kimberly Michelle Farrell, 33, 107 Terrier Drive-3, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with drugs not in original container, possession of a schedule 2 drug, unlawful for inmate to possess controlled substance, possession of meth, DUI, felony failure to appear, failure to maintain lane and driving while license is suspended or revoked.