The Daily Citizen
Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Tommy Lamar Capehart Jr., 26, 127 W. Talon Way, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth.
• Pedro Miguel Juan, 20, 1008 Richards St., Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, driving without a valid license and failure to maintain lane.
• Roberto Madrigal, 32, 119 Red Cloud Way, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, failure to maintain lane, failure to report an accident, driving on a suspended license and driving without a license on person.
• Jose Francisco Sanhueza, 30, 395 Florence Ave., 7-C, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI.
• Jason Woody Valentine, 34, 160 Len Mar Road, Spring City, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI, reckless driving, removing or affixing a license plate with the intent to conceal and a tag light violation.