Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Marsha Diana Dean, 33, 155 Travis Parsons Road, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Chatsworth Police Department with possession of meth, possession of a drug-related object, parole violation and manufacture/sale/dispensing/distribution of meth.
• Nicholas Terrell Greene, 18, 1034 Factory St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence, first offense), obstruction of an officer by threat or violence and obstruction of driver’s view.
• Robert Lynn Jones, 51, 390 New Hope Church Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with seven counts of theft by deception and seven counts of first degree forgery.
• Jose Maximino Lopez-Ramirez, 41, 3386 Chatsworth Highway 225, Calhoun, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Johnny Wesley Maddox Jr., 18, 135 Timber Way, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with first degree burglary.
• Micheal Dwight Maddron Jr., 32, 149 Wolfe St., Cohutta, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with theft by taking and possession of a schedule 3 drug.
• Gali Aristides Rodas, 26, 761 Appleton Drive, Marietta, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Damon Arthur Webster, 46, 177 Maple View Terrace, Amherst, N.Y., was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with theft of services, felony theft by deception and financial transaction card fraud.
• Veronica Zavala, 25, 140 Northview DE N.W., Calhoun, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure to maintain lane and driving while license is suspended or revoked.