Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Steven Edd Conner, 33, 4696 Tibbs Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the state Department of Natural Resources with being an intoxicated person in a state park and DUI.
• Matthew R. Horne, 47, 181 Upland Way, Lot 26, Resaca, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts and criminal trespass.
• Royce Hutslar, 28, 313 Nicole Drive, Resaca, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of or intent to sell marijuana.
• Justin Lamar McRae, 25, 8366 W. Ga. Highway 136, Chickamauga, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery and battery (family violence, first offense).
• Kathleen Meyers, 55, 608 Daffit Road, Crandall, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with DUI.
• Timothy Lawrence Weaver, 45, 1058 Franklin Hill Road, Rocky Face, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with felony probation violation and misdemeanor probation violation.
• Juan Morales-Perez, 42, 110 Fernwood St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, hit and run, no insurance, driving without a valid license and failure to maintain lane.