Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Kareem Donnelle Dixon, 33, 116 Hopkins Way, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony probation violation and a child support violation.
• James Walter Faulkenberry, 56, 485 Walraven Road N.E., Calhoun, was charged Thursday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and no license on person.
• Boyd Randall Green, 57, 2712 Woods Drive, Rocky Face, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, willful obstruction of law officers and following too closely.
• James Dakota Hartline, 20, 1375 North Cedar Lane, Flintstone, was charged Thursday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (under age 21).
• Howell Thomas Emberson Jr., 55, 538 W. Nance Springs Road, Resaca, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of a schedule 2 substance, possession of tools for the commission of crime (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act) and possession and use of drug-related objects.
• Donald Buster Hartline, 50, no street number listed, Shadowrock Lane, Tunnel Hill, was charged Friday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of a schedule 3 substance and giving a false name, address or date of birth to a law officer.
• Charles Raymond Huff, 28, 431 Hasty Drive, Tunnel Hill, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Christy Ann Sturgill, 38, 554 Walker Road, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Eton Police Department with DUI and failure to drive within a single lane.