Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Tina Deanne Adams, 43, 512 Rogers Lane, Tunnel Hill, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with being a fugitive from justice.
• Julio Francisco-Tomas, 31, 2914 Galbraith St., Knoxville, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with two counts of first degree forgery; giving a false name, address or date of birth to a law officer; speeding; driving without a valid license; and a safety belt violation.
• Michael Nathaniel Hughes, 33, 518 Parkside Place, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with obstructing a 911 call, battery (family violence, felony) and third degree cruelty to children.
• Brandon Eduardo Rodriguez, 18, 2053 Waterloo Drive S.E., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with failure to drive within a single lane, a seat belt violation and DUI.
• William Corey Townsend, 47, 250 Mary Ave., Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with felony theft by taking.
• Tyler Allen Otoupal, 22, 2140 Arbordale Place, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI and failure to reduce speed for passing a stationary emergency, towing or maintenance vehicle.
• Carlos Simon-Ramos, 33, 330 Woodbranch Drive, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI.