— Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Anthony Dewayne Hunt, 22, 146 Carrie Drive, Cleveland, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth.
• Sergio Lizaola, 27, 505 Buddy Drive, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with felony probation violation and possession of drug-related objects.
• Jonathan Philip Shellabarger, 35, 685 S. Jenkins Road, Chickamauga, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a controlled substance by fraud.
• Efrain Aguilar, 22, 118 Fashion Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, willful obstruction of law officers, failure to stop at a stop sign, a headlights violation, failure to maintain lane, a brake lights or turn signals violation, driving too fast for conditions, felony fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, driving while license is suspended or revoked, reckless driving and failure to maintain lane.
• Kenny Brian Becerra, 23, 391 Gryder Road, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana (second offense), DUI (drugs/alcohol, second offense) and failure to drive within a single lane.
• Jacob Michael Lockhart, 19, 1424 Burgess Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with second degree burglary, failure to appear, criminal trespass, possession of a schedule 2 drug, possession of marijuana and possession and use of drug-related objects.